Friday, June 10, 2011

Ella- Kindergarten program







The Kindergarten class invited us to come listen to as the kids sang, and then enjoy cookies and punch afterwards.  Boldly and Bravely, I arrived 5 minutes beforehand with both boys in tow.  I combed their hair and made sure they were wearing shoes and matching clothes so that they would appear to be well cared for, even if we had to walk out 3 minutes into it due to their acrobatics.

The more kids you add, the more out of control you can appear when in public, and some kids exploit this  desire to appear in control.

We found two open seats on the front row.  Max had one and Sam was on my lap.  We stayed for the whole program.  Sam tried to outdo me a number of times.  He took many videos of my skirt, and tried to kick my neighbor while he was taking pictures.  He was excited to see Ella, as you can hear in the first video.  But I persevered, and we made it through the 30 minute program. Max was polite and engaged in the songs.

1 comment: