Tuesday, February 15, 2011

How could I forget....

That these two boys cannot be left alone?  I thought 5 minutes could be spared to change my clothes, but I could sense as I pulled on my pants that I'd made a mistake.

Need I say more?


Max can barely contain his glee


In the hair and ears.  
Of course it was right as I was walking out the door to my tennis lessons.  Getting the camera to take pictures helped me keep it in perspective.  I dusted Max off, changed Sam's clothes, put them in the car, and off we went.  "Where we going Mom, to tennis lessons"?  Max asked, in complete innocence.  I told the sitter not to mind the dirt in Sam's ears and hair.  I have been thinking about what a natural consequence of this would be.  The only natural consequences are for me, because I left them unattended.

Below are a few of Ella and Madeline:



2 comments:

  1. Yeah that is what you get for leaving cleaner under the sink...(the last picture)...this makes me think that maybe I should rethink getting some potted plants!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how funny at least it wasn't poison

    ReplyDelete