Sunday, May 30, 2010

Good-times with Max

Max needed a haircut


Now he looks like my brother Joey, I feel like it's a time warp

This morning, I took Max and Sam on a walk.  After being vomited on by Max and receiving some love from the other end from Sam,  I needed to reposit the kids in a safe place that wasn't on my person.  So we walked, and the conversation went as it usually does:

Max:  "Car, mommy Car"
Me:  "Yes, Max, it's a car"
Max: "nother car, mommy, nother car"
Me (if you pretend you don't hear him, he will go away): no answer
Max: "'nother car, mommy, huh, nother car huh?????"
Me (resigned): "yes, Max it's another car"
Max:  "Moo moo mommy, moo moo."
Me (I learned my lesson): "Yes, Max, there's a cow"
Max:  "Nother moo moo, mommy"
And so on............................................the whole walk.

3 comments:

  1. I especially love the massive bruise on his head. What a boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh I love those conversations, I can't wait til I get to have those with two kids at a time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And yes, he looks so much like Joey, but I still see some of Ryan in him.

    ReplyDelete