Saturday, May 1, 2010

Their new workshop

Madeline and Ella have been busy usurping Ryan's domain (yes, the only space he can find is in the garage).  They've rummaged through all my arts, crafts, and long unsorted junk, and much of it has ended up in boxes outside, along with some essentials such as glue, tape and scissors.  If I'm missing something, I know where to look.   In fact, they've been so busy outside, I erroneously accused them of nipping all the buds off my long-awaited, almost ready to bloom tulips.  Ella swore it wasn't her, and then looked for clues to discover what it might be.  Her conclusion:  a chipmunk.  I think the deer have been busy.

In case it's difficult to decipher the above invention, it was created on a rainy day.  Rain doesn't stop these girls.  They simply created rain jackets, and went outside until the wind blew them in.

No comments:

Post a Comment