Friday, December 3, 2010

I downloaded Thanksgiving photos this morning, and these were the first three of Sam:

I'm not happy, mom!
I feel and look like an old man here
Uh Oh the world is not a safe place.

I wondered a little at Sam's brief existence in the world from these three pictures.  He looks uncertain, apprehensive and bewildered.  Luckily, if we tell much of a person's existence from the brief millisecond in which a picture is taken, the rest of the pictures represented a different Sam.

exuberant satisfaction with the level of entertainment he's experiencing
singing and clapping much of the day
his shirt is an accurate reflection of his outlook on approach to life
and finally, a little meditative, humming action

I must have really caught him on a bad time of day with the first three pictures.  Of course, I just realized some of the doozies of pictures Ryan and the girls have taken of me might suggest I am certifiably odd.  Perhaps for fun Ill dig some up. Unfortunately, I don't have to dig, they appear in each batch of pictures.

1 comment: