Monday, December 13, 2010

Thanksgiving Fun

Since Ed and Jayne were leaving for a mission to the Dominican Republic the beginning of December, we all traipsed to Denver for the week of Thanksgiving.
Our highlights from Thanksgiving:
1.  The trip there- we had so much fun (unusual to enjoy the travel, I know)
2.  A visit to my a dear friend from my mission- it's wonderful to visit 10 years later
3.  All the time spent playing games and talking with the family
4.  A note Ella made for Ashley's dog, Charlie, after she had a girl parts surgery, which Ella placed face down on top of the cage so that Charlie would see it and would feel better.
5.  Black Friday, which I had grown so excited for that I had to withdraw from because I was worried that I would be too assertive (Ryan went for me and was successful)
6.  Picking toys from Grandma's prize basket

Reading with Grandma and grandpa is one of the kids favorite things to do

They also love their uncles and aunts and cousin Charlie (the dog)

Ryan is pretending that he helped clean up the dishes after Thanksgiving dinner

Sam adopted Mai as his surrogate mother while we were there,  he followed her around the whole time



Here is the Swapp Family

Max found a nice hat on the give away table

The boys spent a considerable amount of time in the dog kennel

No comments:

Post a Comment